Valentine's Day is upon us and what better time to delve into the world of online dating than now? In this digital age, dating apps like Tinder and Bumble have become platforms for seeking love, companionship or just a simple connection. Whether you're a seasoned dater or new to the online dating scene, we've discovered some lesser-known features of Tinder and Bumble that will improve your Valentine's Day experience.
Unknown Features of Tinder:
1. Love Styles: Tinder's Love Style feature allows users to give and receive love of their choice, connecting with others who share similar preferences through compliments, gestures, time together, gifts or physical touch.
2. Tinder Passport: With Passport, users can explore potential matches in any city by dropping a pin on the map, expanding their dating pool beyond their current location.
3. Relationship Goals: Users can indicate their intentions with the Relationship Goals feature, choosing from options such as finding a long-term partner, short-term fun or making new friends, giving them more control over who they connect with.
4. Tinder Matchmaker: Making dating a team effort, Tinder Matchmaker allows users to involve friends in the matchmaking process, gaining insights into potential matches suggested by friends.
5. Photo Verification: Authenticity is emphasized with Tinder's photo verification process, where users can verify their profiles with a selfie video, building trust and increasing the chance of meaningful matches.
6. Does it bother you?: The feature encourages users to report inappropriate conversations, leading to real-time alerts within the app and a safer dating environment.
7. Incognito Mode and Block Contacts: Users can maintain privacy with incognito mode, control who can see their profile, and block personal contacts they prefer not to meet on the app.
Unknown Feature of Bumble:
Bumble Deception Detector: It is an AI tool designed to detect spam, scams and fake profiles, with an emphasis on security and authenticity. Since its launch, Bumble has seen a significant reduction in reports of fraudulent accounts, demonstrating its effectiveness in creating a safer online space.
Lydian Jones, CEO at Bumble, said, “The online landscape has evolved significantly, and we're seeing a growing concern about authenticity. Bumble Inc. was founded with the mission of empowering women to build equal relationships and make the first move, and Deception Detector is our latest innovation. In the age of AI, trustworthiness is more important than ever. We recognize that's important. We're thinking about how best to use new models to reduce anxiety in making connections and support our community, with AI being a core area of focus.”
This Valentine's Day, whether you swipe on Tinder or Bumble, these hidden features are key to unlocking meaningful connections and making your online dating journey more rewarding.
Also, read these top articles today:
Is Facebook confusing? Facebook couldn't copy or earn its way to another two decades of prosperity. Is CEO Mark Zuckerberg ready for that? Facebook is like an abandoned amusement park of poorly executed ideas, analyst says. Interesting? Check it out here. Go ahead and share this with everyone you know.
Elon Musk's Twitter acquisition is still in court! A court wants Elon Musk to testify before the US SEC that he violated laws related to his purchase of Twitter. Find out where things are here.
No AI play in Tesla? Analysts highlight this point and it is a problem for Tesla. Some interesting details in this article. Check it out here. If you enjoyed reading this article, please forward it to your friends and family.